How do I know if a Chinese supplier is legit?
10 ways to find & verify Chinese suppliers you can trust
- Use search engines & Chinese suppliers’ directories.
- Make a phone call.
- Check business licenses.
- Ask for references.
- Get a sample.
- Money matters.
- Conduct factory audits (or at least pretend to)
- Make good use of databases.
Where can I find reliable Chinese suppliers?
Top 20 China Sourcing Websites
- Alibaba. website: alibaba.com.
- DHgate. website: dhgate.com.
- Global Sources. website: globalsources.com.
- Made-in-China. website: made-in-china.com.
- China Suppliers. website: en.china.cn.
- OFweek. website: en.ofweek.com.
- AliExpress. website: aliexpress.com.
- HKTDC. website: hktdc.com.
How do I find wholesale suppliers in China?
The most popular wholesale online suppliers are Alibaba, Global Source, Made in China, DHgate, AliExpress, and etc you can find them all on their e-commerce platforms.
How can I tell if an online company is legitimate?
How can I tell if an ecommerce website is genuine?
- Contact details. A legitimate store will have contact details on its site.
- Customer feedback. Take a look on the website to see if there are any customer reviews about the products or the company.
- Whois lookup.
- Website encryption measures.
- Google Safe Browsing.
- Look and Feel.
How do I check if a company is genuine?
Look for specific things on the company’s website that may give away whether or not they are truly legitimate.
- Check spelling and grammar.
- Check for a business address and landline number.
- Check for a company number.
- Check the WHOIS database.
How do I get a product made in China?
Here’s how to source custom parts from China in small quantities and on a dime.
- Step 1: Organize 3D part files and notes.
- Step 2: Create bids.
- Step 3: Negotiate sample fees & order samples.
- Step 4: Before samples ship, get a 9-photo digital sample.
- Step 5: Analyze samples and choose supplier.
How do I buy suppliers from China?
How can you buy directly from China at factory prices in small quantities?
- share the specifications of your order in English.
- have direct contact with the company.
- have small MOQs.
- be sure to buy from certified suppliers.
- have full control over the quality of the products.
What are the best wholesale sites to buy from?
5 Best Wholesale Directory Sites for Your Store in 2020
- WholesaleCentral. WholesaleCentral.com is a B2B wholesale directory that facilitates both wholesale suppliers and retailers.
- Alibaba. Any list containing top wholesale directories would be incomplete without Alibaba.com.
How do I start ordering from China?
- Attend Chinese Trade Fairs.
- Buy From China Through Wholesale Markets.
- Find Chinese Suppliers on the Internet.
- Request a Sample.
- The Nuts and Bolts of the Order.
- Prepare for Shipping.
- Things to Watch Out For.
Which is the best website to buy wholesale from China?
When it comes to buying wholesale from China, almost everyone knows Alibaba. Now let me tell you a few things from my own personal experience. 1. Type of suppliers: Alibaba boasts a wide range of products and suppliers. But for someone with little to no prior experience, it would be difficult to distinguish among the type of suppliers available.
How to find reliable Chinese suppliers when you dont know?
A list of Chinese suppliers 1 Shiana LLC 2 LoLoPrice Inc. 3 OhYeah Co. 4 Everbuying 5 Tinydeal 6 DealeXtreme 7 ChinaZRH Wholesale Ltd. 8 Noda 9 Eshaal Beauty Tools 10 Fillony Ltd More …
Which is the best website for sourcing from China?
The idea’s simple. If you want success with China sourcing, then you need to deal with a trusted Chinese wholesale website. And, at the same time, you need to follow that website’s buyer safety rules religiously. In this post, I’m going to walk you through some of the trusted Chinese websites for bulk transactions.
Which is the best clothing wholesaler in China?
List of the Best Clothing Wholesalers from China. 1 1. Wholesale7. Wholesale7 is one of the most popular online suppliers of women apparel and accessories. It charging for shipping based on the size, 2 2. Chinabrands. 3 3. AliExpress. 4 4. Zaful. 5 5. Lovelywholesale.com.
Where can I find reliable suppliers in China?
Founded in 1998, Made-in-China.com is a leading comprehensive third-party B2B e-commerce platform in China developed and operated by Focus Technology Co., Ltd. It’s dedicated to serving the global trade field while providing high-quality Chinese products and suppliers information for global buyers.