How do I fix parsing the package?
apk file that you have downloaded. Check that the file is fully downloaded or corrupted….Follow these steps:
- Go to settings on your device.
- Scroll down & Click on Applications.
- Check the box of “Unknown sources to allow installation of non Market Applications”
Why there was a problem parsing the package?
Clear Cache Cookies in Play Store. There are chances that the problem of parsing the package on the Android device was caused by the cache cookies in the Google Play Store. Just open Google Play Store and select sidebar & choose “Settings” > then find out the clear option to clear the local search history.
How do you fix parse error?
How to Fix a Parse Error
- Update to the latest version of Android.
- Check for compatibility issues, or try an older version of the app.
- Enable permissions to install apps from unknown sources.
- Try downloading and installing your .
- Temporarily disable Android antivirus or other security features.
- Turn on USB debugging.
How do I fix this device is not compatible?
It appears to be an issue with Google’s Android operating system. To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again.
How do I stop parse error?
How do you install Apps that are not compatible with your device?
Restart your Android device, connect to a VPN located in the appropriate country, and then open the Google Play app. Your device should hopefully now appear to be located in another country, allowing you to download apps available in the VPN’s country.
How do I fix incompatible Apps?
- Before Getting On With The Solutions, First, You Have To Bypass Your Device Restrictions.
- #1 Use a VPN.
- #2 Use Market Enabler App.
- #1 Install the APK file Directly.
- #2 Update OS Of Your Android Device For Installing Incompatible Android Apps.
How do you fix parse error there was a problem parsing the package installing Android apps?
Six Fixes on Parse Error on Android
- Fix 1: Enable “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources”
- Fix 2: Turn on USB Debugging on your Android phone.
- Fix 3: Disable your anti-virus.
- Fix 4: Check for any corrupted app file on your Android device.
- Fix 5: Clear cache cookies for play store.
What is a parsing failure?
Some of the conditions within a message that contributes to it showing as a “Parsing Failure” are: 1) Large email parts (size 185MB and bigger) will fail to parse. Usually, it is a video, audio, or word doc attachment. 2) Some parts will go in the parsing failures when the system is running low on memory.