How do I answer a question in Google Classroom?
Answer a multiple-choice question
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In. Sign in with your Google Account.
- Click the class.
- Click the question.
- Select your answer.
- (Optional) To add a class comment, click Add class comment.
- (Optional) To add a private comment or question for your teacher, click the question.
Can Google answer all questions?
Google can lead us to the answer to every question — except the most important ones. Google has no answer for questions about effort, worth, desire, character. We have these answers inside of us. School is a place for asking and answering these types of questions.
Where I can ask questions and get answers?
Herein find some best sites where you can ask questions and get answers from real people online.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- Blurt it.
What are some unanswerable questions?
99 unanswerable questions and the unintended consequences of the future we’re creating
- Why does anything exist?
- How was the universe formed?
- Why was it created, and why like this?
- What existed before the universe?
- Was there ever a time when nothing existed or has something always been in existence?
Can Google classroom detect cheating?
Essentially, google classroom is able to to detect cheating but running the submitted work via a plagiarism checker. When teachers run the students’ assignments through google searches, the originality report compares every student’s work against all the available information online.
How do you answer a Google classroom on a phone?
- Tap Classroom .
- Tap the class Classwork .
- Tap the question.
- Read the question and review any instructions or attachments.
- Tap your answer. Turn in and confirm.
- (Optional) To add a class comment, tap Add class comment.
- (Optional) To add a private comment or question for your teacher, tap the question Add private comment.
What is the only question you can’t answer with a yes?
Riddle: What is the only question you can’t answer yes too? Answer: Are you asleep.
What is the hardest question that google can’t answer?
If you ask yourself, “Why does this always happen to me?” your brain heroically searches for possible explanations, possibly these: You’re just too old/young….
- What is going really well right now?
- What do I want less of?
- What do I want more of?
- What can I let go of?
- What makes my heart sing?
Which is the best website to get answers?
List of the 20 Best Question and Answer Sites
- Answers.Com. 109400000. Answers.Com the #1 Most Popular Question and Answer Website.
- StackExchange.Com. 76200000.
- Quora.Com. 54100000.
- Ask.Fm. 50200000.
- Superuser.Com. 16100000.
- Researchgate.Net. 13700000.
- Informationvine.Com. 12200000.
- Howstuffworks.Com. 10700000.
What is a good question?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
What is the dumbest question to ask?
Dumbest questions ever asked
- If animals could talk, which species would be the rudest of them all?
- Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a horse?
- Are there birds in Canada?
- Should I tell my parents I’m adopted?
- What happens if you paint your teeth white with nail polish?
What is the most mind blowing question?
Mind Blowing Questions
- When did time begin?
- Did we invent math or did we discover it?
- Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?
- Do we have free will or is everything predestined?
- Is there life after death?
- Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?
- What are dreams?
- What is the goal of humanity?
Where can I find answers to my computer questions?
Questions and answer pages. New and updated questions and answers. All questions and answers in our database. Basic computer troubleshooting. Browse our forums and post your questions.
Do you need computer skills for an interview?
However, if you’re applying for a position that requires lighter computer skills, you may need some assistance coming up with a strong answer. Here are some tips, along with some sample interview questions and answers.
What kind of computer do you need for a job?
Some companies may prefer Apple software and Mac computers, though if you’re only expected to do basic computer work, you will probably be working with Microsoft programs. Keep in mind that most job applicants will have experience with these Microsoft programs, and most employers will expect you to as well.
What do employers want to know about your computer skills?
What They Want to Know: Business technologies change overnight, so any employee who uses a computer must be able to keep up with system upgrades and / or new software installations. I’m very comfortable using computers and am confident in my ability to learn any new programs quickly.