How do I make a clickable link on Tumblr?
Drag your cursor over the text to hyperlink to highlight the text. Click the “Chain” icon in the top menu of the post editor to open the Insert/Edit link dialog box. Type or paste the destination URL in the Link URL field. Do not enter a title for the link if you intend to use the highlighted text as the hyperlink.
How do I add a link to my Tumblr page redirect to another page?
- Click “Add a page” in the Pages section of your Customize menu.
- Select “Link” from the dropdown menu.
- In the “Link to” field, add the URL for the specific tagged posts you want to link to.
- Choose a name for your new page in the “Page title” field.
- Click “Save.”
How will you insert a hyperlink in your page?
Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box. Note: If you don’t see the Address box, make sure Existing File or Web Page is selected under Link to.
What is URL in Tumblr?
What Is Tumblr URL? When you create a new account or a new blog on Tumblr, the platform gives you a unique domain name for your blog. This is like the identity that Tumblr give to your blog. It also acts as the username of your Tumblr account. This is the link that you’ll use when sharing your blog with others.
How do you put a link in your Tumblr description?
The link is put by this way:
- Type next to your text, if you have the text in your description box. If you do that, the link you will put is located in the bottom line.
- Open the page of the link that you want to add to your Tumblr bio and copy the link.
- You should use this code in your description to add the link:
How do you get a good Tumblr URL?
Tips for Coming up With Awesome Tumblr URL Ideas
- Use Thesaurus.com.
- Use a Random Word Generator.
- Incorporate Multiple Words Into Your URL.
- Use Slang, Acronyms, Numbers, or Even Misspelled Words.
- Check out These Tumblr Tags.
- Don’t Be a Tumblr URL Hoarder.
How do I recover a deleted Tumblr URL?
Tumblr doesn’t have an option for restoring deleted accounts. However, you can reinstate the blog website address which is equally important as your customers will be able to find you online. Take the initiative immediately to retain your original website address or URL.
How do I make a link jump to a specific part of a page in w3schools?
- Use the element to define a link.
- Use the href attribute to define the link address.
- Use the target attribute to define where to open the linked document.
- Use the element (inside ) to use an image as a link.
How can I add a link to my Tumblr blog?
1. Log into Tumblr and click on the ’ human ’ cog icon and Select your blog from the right-hand column. 2. Click the Edit appearance option. 3. Click Edit theme I’ve highlighted the box where you can add your description. To add to your description, simply type something in the box. When you want to add links, copy and paste this into your box:
How do I add a description to my Tumblr blog?
1. Log into Tumblr and click on the ’human’ cog icon and Select your blog from the right-hand column. 2. Click the Edit appearance option. 3. Click Edit theme. Step two: changing your description. I’ve highlighted the box where you can add your description. To add to your description, simply type something in the box.
Why do I need a link in my description on Tumblr?
Adding a link to your Tumblr’s description is one of the essential things to know if you plan to use Tumblr properly. This is more than just basic knowledge. This is a tool that’s bound to help users get the most out of their Tumblr account. Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
How do I log in to my Tumblr account?
Login to Tumblr. This is the button you need to press to get to your account. Click the Account Button, it should be in the top right-hand corner and looks like a small ball above half of a bigger ball. I believe that it’s supposed to look like a person, but unfortunately, it doesn’t.