How do I recover my terminated AdSense account?
Reactivate a cancelled AdSense account
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Enter the URL of your site.
- Click Reactivate account. We then check your site to see if it’s ready to show ads and meets the AdSense Program policies. This usually takes a few days, but in some cases can take up to 2 weeks.
Can I reapply for AdSense?
– When we apply for an ADSENSE account and ADSENSE reject your application this is known as ADSENSE account is disapproved. When an application is disapproved, we can always reapply for an account. When our ADSENSE account is banned, in most of the cases we can’t reapply or use Adsense again with the same name.
What happens if you cancel your AdSense account?
When you close your Google Account, all Google product accounts associated with that account will be closed, and you’ll be unable to access the accounts in the future. Your Gmail username will also be deleted and can’t be used again in the future.
What happens when Admob account is disabled?
- Review the top reasons for account closure. Think about if any of these reasons apply to you and your content.
- Review ad implementations on your mobile app.
- In the appeal form, provide the e-mail address that is associated with your disabled AdSense account.
- Tell us what changes you’ll make for the future.
How many times can we apply for AdSense?
You can not apply to Google Adsense frequently. You must wait for some times when you get rejected mail. You can not apply with same mail to Google Adsense again and again. That means you have to make new email every time..
How many times can we reapply for monetization?
Can I apply again? Yes. You can apply 30 days after you get your rejection email. You’ll want to make some changes to your channel before you apply again.
Can I change AdSense email?
Change the email address on your Google Account You can change your email address by editing the Google Account you use to access AdSense. This is only available for non-Gmail addresses.
Can I have two AdSense accounts?
AdSense policies only allow one account per publisher. We’ve provided some guidance below that may help you if you’re trying to submit multiple applications to resolve an issue.
Why is my AdMob account suspended?
Common reasons AdMob accounts are suspended for invalid traffic. Publishers may not click their own ads or use any means to inflate impressions and/or clicks artificially, including manual methods. Testing your own ads by clicking on them is not allowed.
Why is my AdMob money reducing?
Why were my earnings deducted? Your earnings were deducted either for invalid activity or for activity that was not in compliance with Google policies. Google periodically reviews publisher accounts for such activity.
How long does it take to get Google AdSense back?
However, Google allows you to appeal your ban, so not all hope is lost. If your account does get reinstated, then you’ll need to wait another 48 hours for Google to update their servers and start showing their ads again, as stated on the Adsense support page. Alistair Kavalt takes a no-nonsense approach to life both online and offline.
Is it possible to get your Google AdSense account disabled?
No one wants to get their Google Adsense account disabled. But what I’m about to share below happened to my Google Adsense account a few years ago and I hope my Google Adsense account ban experience will be helpful for you in getting your disabled account back.
How can I get my AdSense account back after being suspended?
There are no three strikes; it’s one strike and you’re out. If you want your account to be reinstated, you absolutely must not be at fault. You have one single chance at an appeal for invalid click activity, and that’s it. If you fail this appeal, you will never get that account reinstated.
How can I appeal the Google AdSense decision?
If you have any questions or concerns about the actions we’ve taken, how you can appeal this decision, or invalid activity in general, you can find more information by visiting http://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153. Sincerely, The Google AdSense Team