How do I delete a Pandora station for free?
How to Delete Stations on Pandora on iOS or Android
- Open the Pandora mobile app and log in if prompted.
- Select the station you want to remove.
- Select Edit from the bottom of the album cover art that displays.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Delete Station.
How do you reset your Pandora account?
More videos on YouTube
- Open the Pandora app.
- Click on the Forgot Password link located below the sign in fields.
- Enter the email address that you used to create your Pandora account.
- Follow the instructions contained in the password-reset email after receiving it.
How do you delete a radio station on Pandora?
To delete stations on the web:
- Click My Collection.
- Hover over the album art of the station you want to delete.
- Click the ellipsis (three dots), then select Remove from your collection.
How do I delete Pandora from my iPhone?
How to Uninstall Pandora From an iPhone
- Touch and hold the “Pandora” app icon on your Home screen.
- Release the icon when it starts to wiggle.
- Tap the small “X” in the top-left corner of the Pandora app icon.
- Tap the “Delete” button of the prompt to uninstall Pandora.
Why can’t I edit my Pandora station?
Go to My Collection. (Pandora Premium account holders may want to filter their collection by Stations for an easier view.) Click on the title of the station you’d like to edit to go to its “backstage page.” Click the ellipsis to the right of the play button to reveal an additional menu, and select Edit Station.
How do you delete multiple stations on Pandora?
If you’re a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, select Delete station. Next confirm by selecting Delete once more. If you’re a Pandora Premium user, tap the highlighted Collect checkmark and select Delete when prompted.
Why can’t I delete my Pandora account?
There is no way to temporarily suspend or deactivate your Pandora account. If you’re a paid subscriber, you can cancel your subscription and resubscribe whenever you like. If you’re a free listener, you can keep your Pandora account open even if you’re not using it.
What happens if I delete my Pandora account?
Pandora warns that upon deleting your account, you’ll lose all of the stations you’ve created. Though you can create a new account at any time, you’ll be unable to recover any of your previous data.
Why can’t I delete songs on Pandora?
If you aren’t able to edit your playlist, it may have been created by another listener and shared with you, or curated for you by Pandora. If that’s the case, you’ll need to make a copy of the playlist so that you can add, move or remove tracks.
How do I change settings on Pandora?
From a mobile device: Sign into your Pandora app, and click on Profile….From our website:
- Sign into your account, then click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner.
- Click on Settings > Account.
- Tap Save to update your information when you are finished making changes.
How do I make a new station on Pandora?
To create a station on the Pandora website:
- In the Search tool at the top of your screen enter an artist, song, composer or genre.
- Then click the appropriate search result (it may help to filter your results by Station) to go to its “backstage page.”
- Click Start Station to add the station to your collection.
How do you cancel a Pandora account?
Go to Pandora and log into your account. Click your main user menu, and select “Settings” from the options that appear. Go to the “Account” section of your settings. Click “Delete Account”. Confirm that you really want to delete your Pandora account by clicking “Delete Account” one more time.
How to unsubscribe to Pandora?
Visit Pandora.com and login into your account. Click on your profile picture given at the upper right corner to open more options list. Now click on the Settings. Navigate the Subscription section and open it. Hit Cancel Subscription to cancel your future billing of Pandora Subscription or Trial. Save Changes after cancelling the subscription.
How do you change your Pandora subscription?
Via Pandora’s Website Open Pandora. Go to https://www.pandora.com/ in your computer’s web browser. Click your profile icon. It’s in the upper-right corner of the page. Click Settings. This option is in the drop-down menu. Click Subscription. You’ll find this option on the left side of the page. Click Switch Plans.
How do I cancel my Pandora Music subscription?
If you subscribed online, you’ll need to visit Pandora’s website to cancel. Open Pandora.com. Sign in to your account. Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner. Select Settings. Click on Subscription. Press Cancel Subscription Save Changes and enter your password, if prompted.