What to do if iPhone is stuck on an app?
If an app on your iPhone or iPad doesn’t work as expected, try this.
- Close and reopen the app. Force the app to close.
- Restart your device. Restart your iPhone or restart your iPad.
- Check for updates.
- Delete the app, then redownload it.
What do you do if your phone is stuck on an app?
Force your phone to restart.
- On many modern Androids, you can press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds (sometimes more, sometimes less) to force it to restart.
- On most Samsung models, you can force-restart by pressing-and-holding both the volume-down and right-side power buttons at the same time.
How do you fix a stuck iPhone?
The easiest and fastest way to fix iPhone stuck at Apple logo is to perform a force rebooting. A forced restart does not do any harm to the device; it only lets the phone have a quick refresh by forcing it. This does not cause any data loss. A forced restart can also be helpful if your iPhone is freezing or crashing.
Why is my iPhone stuck on the power off screen?
The iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo screen when there’s a problem with the operating system that stops the phone from starting up like normal. It’s very difficult for the average user to pinpoint exactly what the cause of the problem is, but there are a few common causes: Problems when upgrading to a new version of the iOS.
Why is my iPhone stuck on loading screen?
There are many reasons behind “iPhone being stuck on loading screen” issue, like malware attack, unstable iOS firmware installation, maybe conflicts in booting settings, or some other reasons.
What to do if App Store is not working on your iPhone?
If the App Store not working or having trouble while connecting your iPhone or iPad to your Apple account, then it could show a white screen. Sign out using the iTunes & App Store option. Follow the steps below to do sign out: Open the Settings app and navigate to iTunes & App Store and find your Apple ID.