How do I uninstall Avast Free Antivirus?
Uninstall via the Windows Start menu
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select Apps and Features from the menu that appears.
- Ensure that Apps & features is selected in the left panel, then click Avast Free Antivirus, and select Uninstall.
How do I downgrade Avast?
Re: Revert back to free
- Download Avast Free Antivirus: https://files.avast.com/iavs9x/avast_free_antivirus_setup_offline.exe.
- Follow instructions: https://www.avast.com/uninstall-utility (Run this tool for all prior installed Avast versions..!!)
- Reinstall Avast with the downloaded installer from point 1.
- Reboot. mchain.
How do I Uninstall Avast Not in Control Panel?
- Download avastclear.exe on your desktop.
- Start Windows in Safe Mode.
- Open (execute) the uninstall utility.
- If you installed Avast in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)
- Click REMOVE.
- Restart your computer.
Is there a way to uninstall Avast on my computer?
Using the Uninstall Utility for Avast Antivirus Using the Avast Uninstall Utility is the most reliable uninstallation method as it completely removes all Avast Antivirus files from your PC while Windows runs in Safe Mode .
When does Avast Free Antivirus registration expire?
Free Antivirus and the Avast! Uninstall Utility on my computer before my expiration date for my registration expires on March 8th, 2018.
Is it possible to uninstall Avast from uTorrent?
**SOLVED** Avast is impossible to uninstall! **SOLVED** Not open for further replies. Hi guys. So while downloading Utorrent I missed unchecking the “Install Avast free antivirus” box and now its freaking impossible to uninstall!
Why is Avast still active after uninstall-antivirus?
If the main program gets hit by a virus or other system they will try to reinstall and heal. If an uninstall is not completed correctly, which happens quite often, the program will try to rebuild and reactivate itself. The gut it with the Live system is only a temporary fix, figure on reimaging machines to get it all out. Thanks for your feedback!