What are both input and output devices?
Input, Output, or Both?
|flash drive||Both input & output|
|touch screen monitor||Both input & output device|
What are the input and output of the computer?
An input device is something you connect to a computer that sends information into the computer. An output device is something you connect to a computer that has information sent to it.
What are the two most common input and output devices?
Input & Output Devices
- Mouse and Keyboard. The two most common forms of input related to computers are the mouse and keyboard.
- Monitor. As humans are visually-focused, the most common output device is the monitor.
- Printers and Scanners.
- Microphone and Speakers.
What are some examples of input and output devices?
Input/Output Devices. Input/Output devices don’t only produce output, but can also be used as storage and input devices. The computer transmits data to the drive, where it is saved and can be later accessed. Examples of I/O devices are CD drives, DVD drives, USB drives, hard disk drives (HDDs), and floppy disk drives.
What are three types of output devices?
Monitor The monitor is a common output device that comes in our mind. It shows the display of the input you give using a keyboard or mouse.
- Printer Printers are the basic and common output devices used in the offices. They take electronic data and gives the output as the hard copy.
- Audio Speakers Speakers convert the signals into sound.
What are the three input devices?
The most common input devices are the mouse and keyboard. However, joysticks, touch screens, webcams, and microphones are considered input devices as well.
What are the names of output devices?
- but it can not be accessed otherwise.
- Print Output Devices.
- Sound Output Devices.