What is the icon bar?
The icon bar is the area immediately below the menus. It offers quick navigation and access to the most commonly used features in QuickBooks. Start any task by clicking an icon on the icon bar. You can also add or remove icons to customize which icons display on the icon bar.
How do I show icons on menu bar?
Move your mouse pointer to the ‘Add or Remove Buttons’ menu.
- Hover over the ‘Icon Bar’ to open a list of button that can be added to or removed from the Icon Bar.
- Check or uncheck the buttons that you would like to add or remove. Icons will be placed in segments separated by lines on the Icon Bar.
How do you change where your icon bar appears in QuickBooks?
Alternatively, you can right-click the Icon Bar and choose Customize Icon Bar. At the Customize Icon Bar menu, you can add, edit, or delete icon bar content. You can see account balances in your accounts payable, accounts receivable, and cash balances.
How do I show the menu bar in QuickBooks?
- Select QuickBooks.
- Choose Preferences.
- On the Preferences pane, select Toolbar.
- Put a check mark in the Display Toolbar box.
- The second checkbox refers to whether you can see the Toolbar even when QuickBooks is a background application.
- Close the Preferences window.
What are the icons available in icon Bar?
Even if there are no running applications or active filing systems, the icon bar will contain a small number of system-managed icons:
- The Apps icon, located within the left-hand group of icons.
- The Task Manager icon, located to the far right of the icon bar.
How do I add hidden icons to my Taskbar?
If you want to add a hidden icon to the notification area, tap or click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area, and then drag the icon you want back to the notification area. You can drag as many hidden icons as you want.
How do I get rid of an icon bar in QuickBooks?
You can hide the icon bars by clicking View > Hide Icon Bar at the top menu. This will not reappear unless you want it to.
How do you change where your icon bar appears quizlet?
How do you change where your icon bar appears? Click the View menu and select Top, Left, or Hide Icon Bar.
Where is the File menu in QBO?
Where is the file menu?
- From QuickBooks Online, click the Gear icon (⚙) and select Import Data.
- Select the type of information you’ll be importing. This can include: Bank Data, Customers, Vendors, Ledger Accounts, Products/Services.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to map and upload your data.
What is the Lists menu in QuickBooks?
Lists menu – use to access the Chart of Accounts list, Class list, Items list, Memorized Transactions list and certain other lists. You cannot open the Customer, Vendor or Employee lists from this menu. To open these lists, use Customers, Vendors, or Employees menus, or click the Cust or Vend icons.
How do you get the home icon on toolbar?
1. Open Google Chrome. 2. Click the three horizontal lines icon in the upper-right corner of the toolbar and select Settings. Older versions of Chrome may have a wrench icon instead. 3. Under the Appearances section and check the Show Home button checkbox.
How do you put icons on your computer?
To add icons to your desktop such as This PC, Recycle Bin and more: Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Personalization > Themes. Under Themes > Related Settings, select Desktop icon settings. Choose the icons you would like to have on your desktop, then select Apply and OK.
How do you Find Your toolbar on your computer?
The toolbar is located at the top on your Internet Explorer web browser. Launch Internet Explorer. Click on the “View” tab on the top bar of your web browser. Point your cursor to “Toolbar” to see a list of options that you can add/restore on your browser. Find the toolbar you want to restore and click on it. Re-launch Internet Explorer.
Where is my ad blocker icon?
Chrome – icon is located at the top right-corner of the browser window