How do I find my downloaded drivers?
How to Find and Download Drivers From Manufacturer Websites
- Identify the make and model of the specific hardware you need drivers for.
- Find the hardware manufacturer’s support website.
- Locate the driver download area of the manufacturer’s support site.
What are DisplayLink drivers?
DisplayLink software installs and acts like a normal display on the host. It detects monitors connected through a DisplayLink device and presents them to the operating system (for example Windows) as if they were normally attached monitors.
How do I get Intel drivers?
Get the proper support for your identified Intel® products.
- Step 1: Download and Run. Download the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Application.
- Step 2: Install. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the software.
- Step 3: Visit Support Assistant. Access customized driver and software updates for your Intel hardware.
How do I manually download a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that your are trying to install a driver.
- Right click the device and select properties.
- Select Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
Do I have to download Intel chipset drivers?
Unless you are installing an operating system, you don’t need to install the Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility. If you install the Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility after an operating system installation, only the INF files needed to recognize the product names in Device Manager will be installed.
How do I get my DisplayLink to work?
Check the device is recognised on the USB bus
- Check the DisplayLink device does not appear under “Other devices”.
- Unplug all cables from the device, then reconnect power (if needed) then the USB cable.
- Check the USB port with another device to make sure other devices are recognised.
How do I reinstall Intel drivers?
How to install Intel Graphics Windows DCH Drivers
- Open this Intel support website.
- Under the “Available Downloads” section, click the Intel Driver and Support Assistant Installer button.
- Click the button to accept the Intel terms.
- Double-click the .exe installer.
- Check the option to accept the license agreement.
Where do I Enter my Pen Link password?
Select the option to Run or Open the file. When you run the client software, a window will open that looks like the example below. Provide the “Your ID” and “Password” values to the Pen-Link Support Technician.
How can I get support for my Penlink computer?
PenLink Support Technicians may need to remotely access your computer. Remote access is at your discretion and under your complete control with PenLink secured TeamViewer client. NEED REMOTE SUPPORT? Our expert support technicians are just a quick phone call away (402-421-9132) to help you through any difficulties.
Where do I find the drivers for my computer?
When you install Windows on a computer or connect a peripheral to your PC, Windows automatically downloads and installs the appropriate drivers. Device manufacturers upload these official drivers to Windows Update so Windows can install them automatically. Any important updates are delivered via Windows Update, too.
How do I download drivers for my printer?
Download printer drivers Make sure your printer is on and connected to your PC. Open Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Select the name of the printer, and then choose Remove device.