How do you reset a Dell Wyse?
To reset the thin client to factory default settings, restart the thin client and continuously tap the G key during the restart process. G-key reset impacts all configuration items, including, but not limited to, both network configuration and connections defined in local NV-RAM.
How do I factory reset my Dell Wyse 5470?
- During start-up, press the F2 key. and enter the default password Fireport . The BIOS settings dialog box is displayed.
- Use the System Setup settings to change the BIOS settings. NOTE: There is an option to restore BIOS defaults, Factory Defaults, and Custom user settings for Users in the BIOS menu.
What is Wyse Winterm?
The Winterm 5125SE is a Powerful Linux-based thin client from the market leader. As with all Winterm thin clients, the Winterm 5125SE comes bundled with Rapport for Wyse, the enterprise client management tool that leverages the value of your IT infrastructure for maximum ROI.
How do I reset Wyse terminal?
- Power off the thin client.
- Power on the thin client.
- During the start up process, when you see the Dell/Wyse logo, press and hold the letter G.
- The thin client will prompt that it is being reset, and will restart.
- After the thin client restart, you will be presented with a logon screen.
How do I get to admin mode in Wyse terminal?
Press and gold shift g when powering on the thin client. Continue to hold until login screen appears. At which point you should be able to enter a username/password.
How do I reset my Dell Wyse thin client?
To reset the thin client to factory defaults:
- From the desktop menu, click Shutdown.
- After starting your thin client you will see a Dell logo for a short period of time.
- Click Restart the system to restart your thin client.
How do you unlock a monitor button?
Power Lock: To lock the Power Button press and hold both the  button and the down arrow button for 10 seconds. OSD Lock: To lock the OSD Menu press and hold both the  button and the up arrow button for 10 seconds. Note: These same buttons, when pressed for another 10 seconds, will unlock the feature.
How do I unlock my Dell screen buttons?
- Press and hold the main menu button on the monitor for 10-15 seconds.
- The lock symbol should change to an open padlock.
- Set the preferences as desired.
How does a Wyse box work?
Dell’s Wyse Cloud Connect is a tiny device that you can plug into a monitor or TV to turn it into a thin client device. In other words, you can login to a remote server to run Windows or other enterprise software running on a remote server.
What is the use of Wyse?
Dell offers Wyse software that enhances the user experience, makes thin client configuration and management easy from within your organization or from the cloud, and allows you to scale to over 50,000 thin and zero clients.
How do you create a USB image stick for Wyse thin clients?
Insert USB stick with Wyse USB firmware tool installed and configured**. Power on the Wyse thin client. Reboot, at the Dell splash screen, press the key “P” to bring up the boot manager. At the boot manager, select the USB device from the list to force the unit to boot to USB.
How to reset Dell Wyse thin client to factory settings?
Reset Dell Wyse Thin Client. 1 From the thin client menu, select the shutdown button/menu item. 2 Select Restart option, and check Reset the system setting to factory default option. 3 If the Reset the system setting to factory default option is not available, you have to use Method 2.
How to factory reset a Wyse zx0 thin client?
Wanting to do a factory reset on a Wyse Zx0 Thin Client. Can’t figure out how to do this. This person is a verified professional. Verify your account to enable IT peers to see that you are a professional. https://appservices.wyse.com/pages/serviceandsupport/support/dlOraFW.asp?which=143&model=Z90S7/Z… Are you smarter than most IT pros?
Is there a factory reset on Dell Wyse 3040 thinos?
Im stuck and cant figure out how to factory reset a couple Dell Wyse 3040 ThinOS machines. They are in non privileged mode so I cant get to any menus and the reset option is not available on reboot. The G key reset is also disabled.