What is your greatest achievement as a student sample answer?
“My greatest professional achievement was completing my Bachelor’s degree with a high GPA. Having no financial support from my family, I had to work a full-time job while pursuing my university degree. This taught me to prioritize my time, and stay focused on my goals.
What is your greatest achievement in teaching?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include: Giving a great presentation at work. Beating sales targets. Training for and completing a marathon.
What is your greatest achievement as a student?
“So far, my most significant achievement was graduating university top of my class while working full time. Some days, I would put in 20 hours between work and school. I am very proud of that achievement, and the situation taught me a great deal about accountability, time-blocking, and prioritization.”
What are some examples of achievements?
Some examples of accomplishments are:
- Honor Roll inclusion for high grades.
- Awards won for specific activities or subjects (i.e., Most Valuable Player (MVP), Fine Art Award)
- Inclusion in student-related achievement publications (i.e., Who’s Who in American High Schools)
- Perfect attendance awards.
What are my achievements as a student?
What are the greatest human achievements?
8 Amazing Human Achievements to Inspire You
- One Man Planted an Entire Forest.
- Medicine Saves Billions of Lives.
- Walking on the Moon.
- 4. Development of the Printing Press.
- Bringing the Internet to Life.
- Mapping the Human Genome.
- Wind and Solar Power.
- One Man Saved 30,000 Bees.
What is my greatest achievement as a student?
What are some human achievements?
What is your greatest achievement in life for fresh graduate?
Non-professional greatest achievement examples
- Charity work.
- Any volunteering you have done.
- Qualifications gained outside University or work i.e. any additional courses.
- Awards or competitions you have won.
- People or organisations you have helped.
- Scholarships, funding or grants you have received.
- Skills you have mastered.
What is your most significant achievement so far?
“My most significant achievement so far has been my ability to graduate University top of my class while working full time. I am very proud of that achievement.” “My greatest achievement was winning the North American top manager award three years in a row.
Which is the best example of your greatest accomplishment?
An example of how to best answer this question for an experienced candidate: “I have several notable accomplishments in my career. Probably the most notable accomplishment was the delivery of the most recent version update to one of our core products for customer payments. This was a 12-month project and I was one of 8 team members.
Which is the best answer to the question ” what is your greatest achievement?
The answer is, yes. Achievements which show teamwork or the ability to challenge yourself in difficult situations are absolutely applicable. Here are some areas to recall when considering where you might have made achievements: During your 4-year university. During your time as playing as an athlete. During your time as an intern.
Why is it important to talk about your greatest accomplishment?
Because it provides a behavioral foundation for focusing specifically on the top result of the candidate’s career. And it allows the interviewer to drill into detail about each of the behavioral S-T-A-R components: the Situation or Task, the Action you took and the Results achieved.