How do I delete my search history list?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.”
- Tap Clear data.
How do I permanently delete my history on my Iphone?
Here’s how to clear information from your device:
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How can I Delete my history on my computer?
Clicking Go prompts a drop-down menu. Select Recent Files. It’s at the bottom of the Go drop-down menu. A pop-out window will appear to the right of Recent Files with a list of your recently opened folders. Click Clear Menu. You’ll see this button at the bottom of the pop-out menu. This will clear the list of recently visited folders.
How to view and delete your browsing history?
View your browsing history and delete specific sites By viewing your browsing history, you can choose to delete specific sites, or return to a webpage that you’ve already visited. In Internet Explorer, select the Favorites button. Select the History tab, and choose how you want to view your history by selecting a filter from the menu.
How do I clear my browsing history in Safari?
Safari will delete your browsing history as well as your cookies, cached files, and other browsing-related data. To clear your browsing history in Internet Explorer, click menu > Safety > Delete Browsing History or press Ctrl+Shift+Delete. Ensure the “History” option is checked here and click “Delete”.
How do you delete history on Google Chrome?
If you are using Google Chrome, press the three dots in the top left corner and open the history tab, then select the searches you want to be deleted and press delete.
How do I delete specific items from history list?
Tutorial Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad. Tap on the ‘Bookmarks’ icon. It’s the one that looks like a ‘book,’ obviously. Under ‘Favorites’ you’ll see an entry called ‘History.’ Tap on it to open. You’ll now see all your history entries here. Once you’ve found the entry, swipe left on it to reveal the ‘Delete’ button. Once you’re done, tap on ‘Done.’
How do you remove history from a computer?
On your computer, open Chrome. At the top right, click More . Click History History. On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear. From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select All time. Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”.
How do I permanently delete my browsing history?
From Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” button and select “Internet Options.”. Under the “General” tab in the “Browsing History” section, click on the “Delete” button.
How do you clear your Microsoft history?
1. Go to the menu in Microsoft Edge (Alt + X) 2. Go to History (CTRL + H) 3. Go to Clear history . 4. Select all of the items you want to delete from your history. You can also select an option that will delete your browser history in Edge automatically every time you close your browser.