What questions Cannot be answered by yes?
If you only speak the truth, what one question can never be answered, “Yes?” The questions “Are you asleep?” or “Are you dead?”.
What is yes no question with example?
Yes / No questions are also called closed questions because there are only two possible responses: Yes or No. When forming a Yes / No question, it must include one of these verbs: BE, DO, HAVE, or a modal verb….Yes / No questions (closed questions)
|Is he busy?||No, he isn’t.|
|No, he’s not.|
|No, he is not.|
|No, he isn’t busy.|
What are the three rules for asking a yes no question?
We have learned three key rules for making Yes/No questions:
- If the sentence has only the BE verb, switch the subject and the BE verb around to make a question.
- If the sentence has a helping verb, switch the subject and the (first) helping verb around to make a question.
What are some yes Questions?
100+ Random & Unexpected Yes or No Questions
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Have you ever seen a UFO?
- Can cats jump six times their length?
- Do you like chocolate milkshakes?
- Were you in the swamp yesterday?
- Did you see Bigfoot?
- Can you see the moon?
- Do you know how to swim?
What is a dumb question?
Dumb questions are simple questions that probe the obvious, and simultaneously challenge and direct our thinking. Dumb questions are not accusatory or argumentative statements in disguise. Nor are they formulated with preconceived answers in mind. Rather, they are probing yet open.
What question must always be answered yes?
The question to always be answered with a “Yes”, would be: “Would you like another glass of wine?” To which “Yes, thank you” is replied. Thank you for the simple question. What does Y-E-S spell?
What type of question is yes or no?
Also known as a polar interrogative, a polar question, and a bipolar question, a yes-no question is an interrogative construction (such as, “Are you ready?”) that expects an answer of either “yes” or “no.” Wh- questions, on the other hand, can have a number of answers, and potentially more than one correct answer.
Does 1 mean yes or no?
Senior Member. Always in programming, 1 is yes and 0 is no. Always.
How do you say yes and no?
“Just like in your language, we have many ways to say yes, no, maybe and I can’t in English. And today you’re going to learn them.”…Polite Ways to Say Yes in English
- Yeah, sure. Here you go.
- No problem! I’m always happy to help.
- Yep! I will be right there.
- Yeah, I’d be happy to!
- You got it.
What are good yes or no questions to ask?
Yes or No Questions List
- Do you know your Zodiac sign?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Do you have a retirement account?
- Have you ever purchased a home?
- Did you enjoy going to school?
- Do you enjoy spending time with your family?
- Have you ever buried a time capsule?
- Do you know what a lucid dream is?
What is the dumbest question to ask?
Dumbest questions ever asked
- If animals could talk, which species would be the rudest of them all?
- Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a horse?
- Are there birds in Canada?
- Should I tell my parents I’m adopted?
- What happens if you paint your teeth white with nail polish?
Is there a dumb question?
According to Carl Sagan, in his 1997 book, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark, there are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world.