Where would you find the possible answer to your question?
13 Best Sites to Get Your Questions Answered!
- Answerbag. You can find answers to various questions from different categories on Answerbag You may ask questions on any topic but will need to register to do so.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- Blurt it.
When you know the answer to your question?
If someone asks a rhetorical question and someone answers it, you can state that it’s a rhetorical question, which is both the type of question, as well as a standalone explanation where the other party immediately understands that the question was unneeded.
How do you show questions based on answers in Google forms?
Show questions based on answers
- Open a form in Google Forms.
- At the bottom right, click More. Go to section based on answer. You can also choose Submit form if you want the survey to end based on an answer.
- Choose specific sections to send people to.
How do you respond when you don’t know the answer to a question?
- Repeat or paraphrase the question out loud.
- Ask clarifying questions.
- Admit you don’t know the full answer.
- Provide what information you do have.
- Promise you will find the answer and come back to the questioner.
- Ask the questioner how to best reach him, if you don’t know how.
- Ask the group to continue the presentation.
What is the answer to Baldi’s question?
If you wish to complete the game as normal, than the third question is unsolvable. However, there are two numbers that will cause something to happen. By typing in the number “31718”, you will unlock the secret known as “This Is Where It All Began”, which teleports you to a test room.
How do you find answers within yourself?
5 Steps to Finding the Answers Within
- Take some time out to connect with yourself. Turn off your phone, computer and TV, and allow yourself time to just be.
- Take some deep breaths and quiet your mind.
- Connect with your deeper self.
- Ask questions and allow the answers to come into your awareness.
- Trust and practice.
Do I know you best reply?
The most common answer to what’s up is “I am fine, thank you, what about you?” The person who is asking this is enquiring about your well being at that very moment. Life is good.
What do you do if you don’t know the answer to a class?
You should say that you don’t know the answer or did not prepare for answering it (especially if it is a question that is out of topic). Then you can either search for the answer with the student if you have time and it is appropriate.
Can Google Forms do conditional questions?
When you create a survey with Google Forms, you can use conditional questioning to send respondents to specific pages based on their answers. Once you have the survey open, separate the questions that will have branching logic into different sections.
Can you do conditional formatting in Google Forms?
You can use conditional formatting to highlight incorrect answers in a Google form response spreadsheet. This type of grading is useful for fill-‐in-‐the-‐blank questions in which the student responses may vary but should contain some key words.
Why is C the most common answer?
The idea that C is the best answer to choose when guess-answering a question on a multiple choice test rests on the premise that ACT answer choices are not truly randomized. In other words, the implication is that answer choice C is correct more often than any other answer choice.
How do you respond to a difficult question?
Take a beat, watch your tone, and other techniques to deal with a challenging line of questioning.
- Make Sure You Understand The Question.
- Take Time To Respond.
- Answer Part Of The Question.
- Postpone Your Answer.
- Turn Around the Pronouns.
- Divert The Question.
- Give The Asker Some Control.
- Watch Your Tone.
What kind of question is a display question?
Dr. Richard Nordquist is professor emeritus of rhetoric and English at Georgia Southern University and the author of several university-level grammar and composition textbooks. A display question is a type of rhetorical question to which the questioner already knows the answer. Also called a known information question.
How are the results displayed on a quiz?
If you choose this option, you have two ways to display results: All questions are graded together, at the end of the quiz. Choosing this option will allow you to optionally display a “Back” button that allows the user to review the previous question. Each question is graded one at a time, immediately after it is submitted.
Where can I find answers to my questions?
You can find answers to various questions from different categories on Answerbag You may ask questions on any topic but will need to register to do so. You can also browse through questions in selected categories of your choice and read all the questions and answers posted by other people.
Which is the best way to display a quiz?
Sort by Category: This will group all questions within the same category together. Randomize Order: Just as it implies, this displays quiz questions in a random order. You can apply the randomization to all questions, or only a subset of questions. There are a handful of other quiz elements that you can choose to show or hide from your users.