How do you open a manual combination safe?
Dialing a Safe
- Start by turning the dial to the RIGHT a minimum of 4 turns (this clears the dial of any previous attempts) and STOP on the FIRST number of your 4 digit combination.
- Turn the dial to the LEFT passing the SECOND number TWICE, stopping on the SECOND number of your combination on THIRD turn.
How do you reset a manual lock?
Take these steps to reset your lock:
- Pull up the shackle to open the lock.
- Rotate the shackle 90° counterclockwise and press all the way down.
- Hold down the shackle and set your own combination by turning dials.
- Turn the shackle back as normal. The setting is now complete.
How do you unlock a 4 Number lock?
How to Open a Four Number Combination Lock
- Find your combination.
- Go to the first number.
- Set the second dial on the lock to the second number in the combination.
- Use the third wheel to find the third number in the combination.
- Locate the fourth number in the combination on the bottom wheel on the lock and center it.
How do I reset my 4 digit Master Lock?
Insert reset tool (enclosed in package) in hole on side of lock. Push reset tool in and turn 90 degrees (in either direction). Reset tool automatically stays in this position. Set wheels to desired combination.
What are the commands for a dual mode lock?
In Dual Mode, two combinations are required to open the lock. Manager Commands 1,2,3,7 and 9 can be performed using the Manager combination alone. In “Dual Mode and [User + Manager] to access Manager Menu”, two combinations are required for all lock functions except to Change Combination.
How do you change the combination sleeve on a simplex lock?
Insert the spanner wrench as shown in figure 2 to engage the combination change sleeve (A). Gently turn the spanner wrench clockwise to the stop position (a slight click should be felt), then turn thespanner wrench counterclockwise to the stop position (A) (see figure 3). Remove the spanner wrench. 5.
How do you set a simplex Unican lock?
Enter the existing combination. On new installations, use the factory-set combination: depress 2 and 4 simultaneously, (release), then 3 (release). You should feel a slight click as each button is depressed. 3. Use the Allen wrench to remove the screw from thetop of the lock housing.
Is there a way to unlock a bike lock without a combination?
Maybe cracking the lock is a better term. Anyway, I show you how to quickly and easily open one of these locks without the combination. This will be usueful for people who may have lost/forgotten the combination to their bike lock. Or like in my case, buy a used bike with a lock attached. Please don’t use this for any illegal purposes!