How do I market my martial arts?
9 Ideas for Martial Arts Marketing
- Offer a Referral Program.
- Sponsor a Community Team or Event.
- Host A Martial Arts Tournament.
- Give Free Demonstrations at Schools and Social Events.
- Offer Family Classes.
- Make the Most of Social Media.
- Email Marketing.
- Utilize Your Voice and Target Audience.
How can I promote my MMA gym?
If you are new to marketing your gym, or just can’t seem to get it right, fear not, here’s a list of things you can do to get more student in through your doors….Offer Incentives
- Membership programs.
- Referral rewards.
- Discounts for long-term and returning members.
- Free trial memberships.
What are the 5 sports classified as martial arts?
Martial Arts Training
- Karate. Karate is a diverse martial arts discipline that may be learned from any of three angles: as a form of self-defense, or as an art.
- Basic Boxing. New martial arts students might explore basic boxing.
- Muay Thai.
- Krav Maga.
How do I set up a martial arts school?
Read below to see five steps that you need to take before you open your own martial arts dojo.
- Create a Martial Arts Business Plan. Any good business requires a business plan and owning a martial arts studio is no exception.
- Find a facility/location.
- Know what to avoid.
- Get Martial Arts Gym Insurance.
How can I promote my karate?
20 Ways to Promote your Martial Arts School
- 1) Write Articles For Publicity.
- 2) Holiday Cards.
- 3) Charity Events.
- 4) Contests.
- 5) Social Media Campaigns.
- 6) Hire Social Media Pros.
- 7) Be a Speaker.
- 8) Sponsorships.
How do adults Market martial arts?
Hosting a tournament is a great way to sell martial arts to an adult audience. Adult-friendly tournaments will pack your school with students. An adult tournament can be held annually (once per year) quarterly (every four months), or monthly. We recommend holding an event at least every quarter.
How do you start MMA?
Contemporary MMA fighters must become proficient in striking skills, grappling, and wrestling. To start training in MMA, you’ll need to sign up for classes and hone your newly learned skills with consistent practice. With the right level of dedication and skill, you can to train and compete at a high level.