How more than one option can be selected in drop down?
To select multiple options in a drop-down list, use the multiple properties. It allows you to select more than one option while pressing CTRL key.
How do I create a multiple drop-down list in Excel?
Creating the Drop Down List in Excel
- Select the cell or range of cells where you want the drop-down list to appear (C2 in this example).
- Go to Data –> Data Tools –> Data Validation.
- In the Data Validation dialogue box, within the settings tab, select ‘List’ as Validation Criteria.
How do you insert a drop-down list in sheets?
Create a drop-down list
- Open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Select the cell or cells where you want to create a drop-down list.
- Click Data.
- Next to “Criteria,” choose an option:
- The cells will have a Down arrow.
- If you enter data in a cell that doesn’t match an item on the list, you’ll see a warning.
- Click Save.
How do I create a multiple drop down list in Excel?
How can I create a drop down menu in Excel?
To create a drop down menu in your Excel worksheet: Open your Excel spreadsheet, then select the cell where drop down menu has to be inserted. Now, click on Data in the ribbon and select Data validation in the data tools menu. Click on the Allow drop down menu and select List.
How do you create a drop down filter in Excel?
Creating the Drop Down Filter. Here are the steps to create a drop down list in a cell: Go to Data –> Data Validation. In Data Validation dialogue box, select the Settings tab. In Settings tab, select “List” in the drop down, and in ‘Source’ field, select the unique list of countries that we generated. Click OK.
How do I create a drop down list to sort in Excel?
How to create a drop down list containing dynamic values Click Data tab Click Data validation button Click “Data validation…”. Select List in the “Allow:” window. Type =SortedValues Click OK!
How to create searchable drop down in Excel?