How do you save a PDF and email it?
Save a message as a PDF file
- Open the message you want to save, and on the File tab, click Print.
- From the Printer drop-down, choose Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Choose Print.
- In the Save Print Output As box, choose a folder for your PDF and enter a file name. Then choose Save.
How do you attach a document to an email?
Uploading files via email-in:
- Compose an email using your emailing service.
- Paste the email-in address in the recipient field.
- Attach the desired file in the email and send it. You’re done with uploading the file.
How do I copy an email into a Word document?
You can highlight the whole message from an email message, press Ctrl+C or right-click the highlighted text and select Copy, and then paste it to your Word app by pressing Ctrl+V or right-click the preferred space on Word app then select Paste.
How do I save a PDF attachment in Gmail?
- Open the email you wish to convert to PDF. Find and click the Print icon.
- Change the “Destination” of the document from the dialogue menu.
- Select “Save as PDF” from the destination menu.
- Your computer file directories are now visible in the “Save As” dialogue box.
How do you attach files to email on iPhone?
How to Attach a File to an Email on Your iPhone
- To attach a document on your iPhone, tap anywhere in the body of the email. This will cause a pop-up menu to appear.
- Then tap the right arrow key in the pop-up menu.
- Next, select Add Document.
- Finally, select a document from the Recents list to attach it.
How do you attach a file on iPhone email?
You can attach a saved document to an email.
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the document, then tap. in the format bar above the keyboard.
- Tap. above the keyboard, then locate the document in Files.
- Tap the document to insert it into your email.
How do you move an email to a document file?
Click the “Start” button, then click “Documents.”. Navigate to a subfolder if you want to move your email storage to a folder within “Documents.”. Right-click anywhere in the folder and select “Paste.”. Open Outlook again, and then open the “Data Files” section.
How do you Email documents from your computer?
There are two ways to attach a document to an email. In the first method, right-click the file name from its current location. From the pop-up menu that appears, select “send to” and then “mail recipient.”. A new message window will open with the document already attached. A second method is to open your email program and compose a new message.
How do you save email to desktop?
Click on the inbox that contains the email that you want to move to a folder on the computer’s hard drive. Click on the email that you want to move to a folder on the computer’s hard drive and drag the file out of the application window and onto the computer’s desktop. The file will now be saved as a “EML” file on the computer’s desktop.