How do you get through hard times quotes?
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.” –
- “Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them.” –
- “I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.” –
How do you inspire hard times?
How to Stay Motivated During Hard Times
- Remind yourself that you’ve overcome troubles before: You’ve faced life’s storms.
- Call to mind past victories: Similarly, think of the times you set your mind to accomplish something and then achieved the goal.
What are some survival quotes?
- “But in the end one needs more courage to live than to kill himself.”
- “Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.”
- “We could do it, you know.”
- “We’ll never survive!”
- “If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.”
How do you survive a hard time in life?
Here are some tips to help you get through the hard times:
- Keep your routine. As hard as it is sometimes, it is best to keep your routine as much as possible.
- Exercise and eat well.
- Schedule in ‘do nothing’ time.
- Take a new risk.
- Persist and chip away at it.
- Stay diplomatic.
- Ice people out.
- Buy yourself something new.
What are some good quotes about hard times?
Powerful hard times quotes about life and this too shall pass. 1. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’. See the positive in negative events.”. – Joel Osteen. 2. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”.
Who are the people who survive the hard times?
The people who did the hard, unpopular, disciplined things during the good times are the ones set up to thrive during the bad times. Anthony Pompliano The people who stick with things for years and never stop almost always win the race. James Clear
Is it good to be in hard times?
Hard times are good in their own way, too. The only way you can achieve true happiness is if you experience true sadness as well. Gabrielle Williams The people who did the hard, unpopular, disciplined things during the good times are the ones set up to thrive during the bad times. Anthony Pompliano
How to get through tough times in life?
We all need to take time to breathe deep, shut out the voices of panic and worry inside our heads, and be reminded that we can and will get through these hardships. So, get yourself a glass of water, sit back, and let these 100 inspirational quotes for tough times refresh your fighting spirit and faith!