How do I get to Safari extension preferences?
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Extensions. Do any of the following: Turn an extension on or off: Select or deselect the extension’s checkbox. Note: You get a warning if you turn on an extension that slows down browsing.
How do I allow Safari to access my microphone on Mac?
Control access to your microphone on Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy. Open the Privacy pane for me.
- Select Microphone.
- Select the checkbox next to an app to allow it to access the microphone. Deselect the checkbox to turn off access for that app.
How do I unblock a plugin in Safari?
How to Unblock Plug-In Safari
- Step 1: Launch Safari Browser.
- Step 2: Go to ‘Preferences’
- Step 3: Click on ‘Security’
- Step 4: Click ‘Allow Plug-Ins’
How do I get to Safari settings?
Here’s how to access Safari’s settings:
- Tap the Settings icon on the Home page.
- In the Settings screen that appears, tap Safari. All Safari’s settings appear for the changing.
Why is my microphone not working on Safari?
Click the settings icon. Find Safari within the menu options along the left side of the screen. Click Clear History and Website Data > Clear. Scroll down to “Settings for Websites” and click Microphone.
Why are there no plug ins in Safari?
It is possible that your plug-ins have been disabled in Safari, and that you need to re-enable them. Choose Safari > Preferences. Click Security. Select the checkbox marked “Allow Plug-ins”. There are dozens of extensions available for Safari.
How do I INSTALL Safari extensions on my Mac?
Extensions are a great way to personalize your browsing experience. Use the App Store to conveniently download and install Safari extensions. All extensions in the App Store are reviewed, signed, and hosted by Apple for your security. Start by installing the latest macOS updates to make sure that Safari is up to date.
When to use Safari extensions instead of web plugins?
To enhance and customize your browsing experience, use Safari extensions instead of web plug-ins. Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement.
How to remove a website from Safari on Mac?
1 Choose Safari > Preferences, then click Privacy. 2 Click Manage Website Data. 3 Select the affected website from the list shown. 4 Click Remove. 5 Click Done. 6 Open the website again in a non-private browser window.