How do I reset my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I change my homepage on Microsoft edge?
- In Microsoft Edge , select Settings and more > Settings , and then scroll down to Set your homepage.
- In the drop-down menu, select A specific page, enter the URL of the homepage you want, then select Save .
How do I reset my homepage on my laptop?
Please go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, remove inbox.com toolbar from the list of installed program. This should restore your homepage back to Google. If not, open Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options and change the homepage in the Homepage section on the first tab.
How do I change my homepage on Mac Chrome?
- Open Chrome.
- Click the three stacked dots in the top-right corner. Open Google Chrome’s settings.
- Click “Settings.”
- Under “Appearance,” turn on “Show Home Button.” Enable the home button to set your homepage.
- Paste or type your desired homepage URL in the box labeled “Enter custom web address.”
How do you set a website as your homepage?
In the Android version of the mobile app, you can add a home button to Chrome under Settings > Homepage. Make sure the switch is turned on and set the custom URL to www.google.com so you will be taken to Google each time you tap the home button.
How do I make Google my new tab page in Edge?
Click the three horizontal dots near the top right of the Edge window, then click “Extensions” Near the very bottom left of the screen, enable the option that says “Allow extensions from other stores.” Visit the ‘New Tab Redirect’ page via the Chrome Web Store, then click the “Add to Chrome” button on the screen.
How do I restore my homepage on Windows 10?
Change your browser home page
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more > Settings .
- Select Appearance.
- Turn on Show home button.
- You can either choose New tab page or select Enter URL for a page that you want to use as your home page.
How do I customize my Google Chrome homepage?
Change Homepage in Google Chrome
- In the top right corner of your computer’s browser, click the. button and select Settings from the drop down list.
- Find the Settings option labeled Appearance. Underneath it is a checkbox labeled Show Home button.
- Click Change to edit the web address of the homepage.
How to change home page in Internet options?
There are quite a few changes you can make on the General Tab of the Internet Options dialogue box. First, you’ll learn how to change your Home Page.
How do I change the home page in Microsoft Edge?
Get help for the legacy version of Microsoft Edge . In the top corner of Internet Explorer, select Tools , and then select Internet options. On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a homepage. You can add more than one URL. Or, to add the site you’re currently viewing, select Use current.
How to change the default home page in Firefox?
Choose the option you prefer: Firefox Home (Default), Custom URLs, or Blank Page. Open Safari, then choose Safari > Preferences, then select General. In the Homepage field, enter a wepage address. To simply use the webpage you’re currently viewing, select Set to Current Page. Choose when your homepage is shown.
Why is My Homepage not changing on my Mac?
Once you’ve done that, you should be able to revisit your Safari Preferences and change the homepage. For users who have a greyed out homepage error but don’t see the Profiles icon in System Preferences, you likely have a more problematic case of malware and should seek help from your local Apple store or repair shop.