When did n are Davis and Sons merge?

When did n are Davis and Sons merge?

1917 to 1930‑ DAVIS‑WARNER ARMS CORP.‑ Brooklyn, NY and Norwich, CT (There is some evidence that the Assonet factory remained in use until 1925.) 1930 to 1935‑ CRESCENT‑DAVIS ARMS CORP. The company was owned and operated by the Davis family until 1917 when N.R. DAVIS & SONS CO. was merged with WARNER ARMS CORP. to form DAVIS‑WARNER ARMS CORP.

When did n are Davis and Sons purchase Warner Arms?

Established in 1917, when N.R. Davis & Sons purchased the Warner Arms Company. Manufactured shotguns, as well as revolvers and semi-automatic pistols. Ceased operations in 1930.

Read more:   Where do recorded videos go on Mac?

Where was the n.r.davis and Sons shotgun made?

Davis‑Warner seems to have made both Davis shotguns and Warner pistols in small quantities with the guns being made at the Warner plant in Norwich, CT from parts made in the Assonet plant until about 1925. Beginning in 1925, Davis‑Warner seems to have regained its ability to make and sell firearms in quantity.

Where was the Davis Arms Factory in Assonet located?

This company. located in Assonet, MA from 1853 until at least 1917, operated under the following names: 1883 to 1917‑ N.R. DAVIS & SONS CO.‑ Water St., Assonet, MA 1917 to 1930‑ DAVIS‑WARNER ARMS CORP.‑ Brooklyn, NY and Norwich, CT (There is some evidence that the Assonet factory remained in use until 1925.) 1930 to 1935‑ CRESCENT‑DAVIS ARMS CORP.

How old is the Davis 12 Guage shotgun?

VERY OLD- PRE 1899 N.R. DAVIS & SONS 12 GUAGE SIDE BY SIDE WITH OUTSIDE HAMMERS!! (VERY RARE) THE GUN IS IN OVERALL GOOD CONDITION CONSIDERING THE AGE. THERE IS NO RESERVE ON THIS SHOTGUN, THE LAST BIDDER WILL OWN IT.

Read more:   Is dry mouth early sign of pregnancy?

When was the last Davis and Warner shotgun made?

Whether this prefix denotes the year of manufacture is open to conjecture. One clue as to when a Davis‑Warner shotgun was made may be obtained from the very last guns produced in 1929 and 1930. These shotguns are marked on the water table, PAT. NO. 1,692,995. This patent was granted to a J.J. Murphy on November 27, 1928.