How do I add music to my iPhone from another iTunes library?
Sync with more than one Mac: manage your iPhone manually
- Connect the iPhone to your first computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Select the iPhone using the Device menu in the top-left.
- Click the Summary option and select Manually Manage Music and Videos.
- Click Apply.
How do I transfer music from multiple iTunes accounts?
You can’t really transfer content from one account to another. But what you can do is to change the Apple ID and all personal information for the one you currently have all purchased songs on. Copy the files from your computer to his using an external hard drive.
How do I put music on my iPhone from multiple computers?
To add music from another computer you are not synced to all you have to do is create a new playlist within iTunes and rename that whatever you want. Select the playlist you just created and click Autofill and there you go!
Why can’t I add music to my iPhone on iTunes?
Download the Latest Version of iTunes Or Reinstall iTunes. The latest version of iTunes may contain fixes for bugs causing issues of can’t add music to the iPhone. To check whether you are using the latest version of iTunes, you can: (On PC) go to Help > Check for Update, (On Mac) go to Apple Store > Update.
Can you link two iTunes accounts?
It is impossible to merge two individual accounts, no way is offered by Apple to do like this. All things bought from iTunes Store is always related to the account that you originally bought from. However, it is possible to make the content from one account play on the other account.
Can I transfer my iTunes account to a different email address?
Apps are tied to the ID that was used to purchase them and you cannot transfer them to another ID. You can change the Apple ID email address to your own email address and that will work. Next to the Apple ID & Primary Email Address you will see an edit button. Click on that and enter the new email address.
Why can’t I manually add songs to iPhone?
Disable iCloud Music Library. Like it or not – but you can’t manually add music to your iPhone if you have iCloud Music Library on. Make sure you disable it. Open up Settings on your iPhone, select Music, and tap on iCloud Music Library to turn it off.
How do you move songs from iTunes to your iPhone?
1. Download and install iTunes on PC(You can go to https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ to download it). 2. Connect your iPhone to your computer with USB cable and launch iTunes. 3. Tap on the Device tab and choose Music. 4. Click the checkbox before Sync Music and then click Sync to transfer songs from iTunes to iPhone.
How do you download music from iTunes to your iPhone?
Click the “Music” tab located at the top of the iTunes window. Select the songs from your iTunes music library that you want to download to your iPhone. Click the “Sync Music” button. Wait while the iTunes program downloads the songs to your iPhone.
How do you manually add music to your iPhone?
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer. 2. Launch iTunes and make sure that you have the latest version of your computer. 3. Choose the music file that you want to add to your iPhone from the iTunes library. 4. Find your device in the left column and then drag the music file to your iPhone.
Why Cant I add music to my iPhone?
Can’t add iTunes music to iPhone: If you have a problem like this, then the most possible reason could be that your iCloud music library is turned on. If you want to sync iTunes music to iPhone without turning off iCloud music library from the Settings, then it may not be possible for you to upload your music to iPhones.