How do you dismantle words?
Dismantle in a Sentence ?
- The movers came into to dismantle the furniture so that it could be transported to a different facility.
- Demolition workers were contracted to dismantle the machinery at the old factory and recycle the pieces.
How do you use disassemble in a sentence?
take apart into its constituent pieces.
- He disassembled a car for repairing.
- When the crowd disassembled, we left the square.
- Don’t risk disassembling the machine yourself.
- Those shelves disassemble quickly for easy moving.
- You’ll have to disassemble the drill.
Is dismantle an adjective?
Included below are past participle and present participle forms for the verb dismantle which may be used as adjectives within certain contexts. Capable of being dismantled, or taken apart.
What does it mean to dismantle a group?
transitive verb. To dismantle an organization or system means to cause it to stop functioning by gradually reducing its power or purpose.
Is Remantle a word?
Remantle has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
What fortify means?
transitive verb. : to make strong: such as. a : to strengthen and secure (a place, such as a town) by forts or batteries a city fortified by high walls. b : to give physical strength, courage, or endurance to fortified by a hearty meal.
Is dismantlement a word?
dis·man·tle. 1. a. To take apart; disassemble; tear down.
What does Dissembly mean?
dissemble \dih-SEM-bul\ verb. 1 : to hide under a false appearance. 2 : to put on the appearance of : simulate.
What does it mean to dismantle someone?
: to take (something, such as a machine or structure) apart so that it is in separate pieces. : to destroy (something) in an orderly way : to gradually cause (something) to come to an end. See the full definition for dismantle in the English Language Learners Dictionary. dismantle.
What does it mean to Mantle something?
transitive verb. : to cover with or as if with a mantle : cloak the encroaching jungle growth that mantled the building— Sanka Knox. intransitive verb. 1 : to become covered with a coating. 2 : to spread over a surface.